Old October 5th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Now, play Chess with Human Opponents OR Computer at GetClub Site.

Play with Computer or Human Opponents at GetClub.

http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Now when you login to play Chess at GetClub, You have 2 choices. You
can either play with Computer or Human Opponents.

However not many people visit GetClub. So only once in a while you
will get a Human opponent. Most of the time you will have to play with
Computer.

Let me know if the site is userfriendly. And if you want any
modification in style let me know I will change that according to your
likes.

Bye
Sanny

Old October 5th 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 5, 3:53 pm, Sanny wrote:
Play with Computer or Human Opponents at GetClub.

http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Now when you login to play Chess at GetClub, You have 2 choices. You
can either play with Computer or Human Opponents.

I am looking for a match between Nomorechess and Zebediah. Both are
strong player and lets see how Zebediah wins Nomoreches in 5/5 Games.

I feel Taylor Kingston will also give good Challenge to Help Bot.

And what about Bob, Chrisf and others. Now you will face real Players.
For many days you keep beating the GetClub Chess now Human Opponents
will challege you and drop your ratings to low.

And since you will be playing with real People, the ratings will be
more accurate. You start with 1000 Rating now its upto you whether you
reach 1500+ or go down to 600-

Bye
Sanny