Old April 5th 04, 06:00 PM
n o s p a m p l e a s e

Default Exporting Arena setup from one computer to other

How do I export Arena setup from one computer to other one? Off course,
I can copy Engines and Logo folders from the old computer to new one.

How do I manage the setup for engines? Which file do store such
settings?

--?
nsp

Old April 6th 04, 12:17 AM
Tony M

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:00:11 +0200, "n o s p a m p l e a s e"
wrote:

How do I export Arena setup from one computer to other one? Off course,
I can copy Engines and Logo folders from the old computer to new one.

How do I manage the setup for engines? Which file do store such
settings?

--?
nsp

Arena engine setup parameters are stored in the registry. If you feel
comfortable mucking around in the registry, you can export the
registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Chess\ArenaBeta2 to a .REG
file, which you can then copy to your new machine, and import by
double-clicking in Windows Explorer.

Tony