Old April 6th 04, 05:06 PM
dajava

Default any other site where I can download Chess Client (CClient)?

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/7007/

Download Chess Client v1.41 Now (718k)

This link is broken

any other site where I can download Chess Client?

dajava,
Old April 6th 04, 08:13 PM
Peter Diosi

Hi,

here but this pretends to be version 2

http://home.centurytel.net/khb/cclient/

==
Michael

Old April 8th 04, 07:04 AM
dajava

"Peter Diosi" wrote in message ...
Hi,

here but this pretends to be version 2

http://home.centurytel.net/khb/cclient/

==
Michael

Oh, thanks!

1.

Is version 2 the newest one?
There must be an official homepage for the software. Well???

2.

I installed version 2
and logged on FICS.

I obseved a game for a while and saved it as pgn
and found out that moves from 1 to the one right before I began to observe
are missing. Is it normal?

I tried Winboard for the same game with no such weird results.

dajava,