Old October 12th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default John Fernandez comments

These fake postings have been happening for years, back to when I was
active on RGCP. At the time I (and many others) did a great deal of
analysis and it seemed nearly 100% at the time that this poster seemed
to be shadowing Mr. Truong. I always had cordial relationships with
Paul, so I was quite a bit baffled that it was possible he was being
very kind to me and then at some point slaying me anonymously.
Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with people publicly slaying
me since I was quite a bit of a blowhard in those days.

Ultimately, I'm reminded about what a good friend of mine said about
the intelligence of chess players: "You'd think chess players are
smarter than the average person, but they're not. The real smart
people are doing something more constructive with their lives."

Gosh, I really love chess. However, my love of chess is surpassed only
for my utter hatred of so many chessplayers.
Posted by: John Fernandez at October 10, 2007 13:36

http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Old October 12th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Oct 12, 11:10 am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

The issue is not shadowing, per se. The issue is how did a USCF member
use paul's USCF web
site passwords to access both the USCF member forums and to
this forum, from the same computer, at the same time. Such a "shadow"
would require complete theft of Paul's USCF
passwords. What you are suggestioning is a therortical possibility
that happens when professionals
steal inforamtion in covert operations. This would cost TENS OF
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO DO
WHAT YOU SUGGEST. The only person on earth with this ability in Chess
might be Kirsan, and I question that.

On the other hand, Paul has implicated a retired judge and a former
USCF officer of threats to KILL or HARM
Susan Polgar. I was also implicated by Paul in threats to kill
Ilyumzhinov, who has made threats to me.
Paul has attacked so damn many people, if he was set up, then I want
to know who in the hell paid
for that kind of talent.

This is not any easy thing.

If I looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Paul Troung lied in implicating a retired judge with threats about
Susan Polgar
Paul Troung lied in implicating Marcus Roberts with threats about
Susan Polgar, and Kirsan Ilyumzhinov.

What comes next?

Show me the money, or he is guilty. The hard cold facts are the ONLY
MAN who could have set Paul up is Brian M.
Brian waited to release this stuff unitl they got back from Mexico
City. Is Brian in leauge with the devil?

Paul needs to accuse others, or accept his guilt. He needs to identify
the VILLAN if he is going to walk away from this.
Otherwsie, I'll drag this into IL, and throw his ass of the EB by
COURT ORDER, and everyone can deal with Sam Sloan
while I laugh and chuckel.

I have the money to put Sloan back. There was ELECTION FRAUD. Sloan
deserves a NEW ELECTION.

Once sombody files suit in IL, any USCF member, ALL BETS ARE OFF. The
entire board could be removed. The court
could order the delegates into emergecny session. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN,
and the courts of appeal generally favor
Mr. Sloan, as I have been told.

Marcus Roberts