Old April 7th 04, 07:31 AM
Euclid

Default What happened to Shane Hudson's CD's?! (n/t)

..

---

Old April 7th 04, 08:25 AM
Noah Roberts

Euclid wrote:
.

Ok, that's just annoying. Stop or I will plonk you.

What is it with this newsgroup? It has by far the most members in my
killfile of any other group I post to.
in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old April 7th 04, 04:21 PM
Euclid

Go ahead and plonk me. People who are cheated when they buy chess software
online have only a few limited methods to complain. One way is to post the
details here, so that the scam artist will become common knowledge. I've
never had this happen before with an online purchase, but now it appears to
be happening in this case, and I will continue to the post details as seem
appropriate. Shane Hudson could clarify it easily, but he refuses to reply.
He reads this NG, etc. So I will continue to post until it is clarified, or
I get my money back, regardless of how long it takes...
-E

"Noah Roberts" wrote in message
.

Old April 8th 04, 12:31 AM
Noah Roberts

Euclid wrote:
Go ahead and plonk me. People who are cheated when they buy chess software
online have only a few limited methods to complain. One way is to post the
details here, so that the scam artist will become common knowledge. I've
never had this happen before with an online purchase, but now it appears to
be happening in this case, and I will continue to the post details as seem
appropriate. Shane Hudson could clarify it easily, but he refuses to reply.
He reads this NG, etc. So I will continue to post until it is clarified, or
I get my money back, regardless of how long it takes...

Sigh... you missed the point entirely. You made a top level post that
contained 0 content. You have already made your complaint. We have
heard you. Don't be a Repa/Nonyz. You certainly don't need to make
posts that contain nothing. Being an annoying boob is not going to help
your cause.

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old April 8th 04, 04:26 AM
Euclid

It is Shane Hudson who is the annoying boob, not me. He is the cause, the
end all of this discussion. He chooses not to respond to anyone or clarify
anything, so it will continue ad infinitum - as far as I'm concerned.

Old April 8th 04, 06:44 AM
Noah Roberts

Euclid wrote:
It is Shane Hudson who is the annoying boob, not me. He is the cause, the
end all of this discussion. He chooses not to respond to anyone or

clarify
anything, so it will continue ad infinitum - as far as I'm concerned.
-E

Thick as a brick...*plonk*

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush