Old April 7th 04, 03:31 PM
dajava

Default Chess Assistant lite for ICC?

Hello

I downloaded and installed Chess Assistant lite (a freeware version)

It seems that icon to connect ICC is disabled.

Is it normal?

Do I need to get Chess Assistant conmmerical version
to use it as a client for ICC?

dajava,
Old April 7th 04, 11:51 PM
Robert Pawlak

The previous version of CALite had the ICC interface enabled. It was based on
version 6.

The current CALite (based on CA 7) has the button disabled. You'll have to get
the full version if that is what you want.

Bob Pawlak (remove 1et.tw to e-mail)
Chess Assistance
http://www.chessassistance.com
Chess Reviews