Old October 19th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default CM 11

CM 11 (Grandmaster edition for PC) will shortly be released, Nov 2nd in my
country. I have not read nor heard a single word about this product. Does
anyone have any knowledge about this program?

Thanks,
Gra

Old October 20th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Graham Hill" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
CM 11 (Grandmaster edition for PC) will shortly be released, Nov 2nd in my
country. I have not read nor heard a single word about this product. Does
anyone have any knowledge about this program?

Thanks,
Gra

http://chessmaster.us.ubi.com/xi/index.php

Coming this month... Hooray. We almost forgot ybout them.