Old October 21st 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.computer

Default The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...t-of-2007.html

Here is the quote I am looking for.

Susan directly states:

"I took the laptop."

Jack,

I will not bother to respond to liars and demented people. The
laptop belong to Mr. Niro, not the USCF. He began his tenure of ED as
a volunteer. As part of the agreement with that board, he received a
laptop but no pay. He later became a paid ED but the laptop was
already his.

When the new board took over in August 2003, they were not aware
of the situation. I even offered to pay for it if they refused to
honor the agreement of the previous board with Mr. Niro. However, that
was not neeeded as they agreed to give him back his laptop.

I took the laptop to Mr. Niro who was recovering from a heart
attack in Connecticut. It was the right thing to do.

In regards to personal info on the laptop, Mr. Niro had pictures
of his children in it as well as the book that he is writing to his
son.

It does not matter how many times I answer, more lies will
surface.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar
www.PolgarChess.com
Monday, January 01, 2007 11:40:00 AM

Old October 22nd 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.computer

Susan Polgar wrote at:
http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...t-of-2007.html

When the new board took over in August 2003, they were not aware
of the situation. I even offered to pay for it if they refused to
honor the agreement of the previous board with Mr. Niro. However, that
was not needed as they agreed to give him back his laptop.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar
www.PolgarChess.com
Monday, January 01, 2007 11:40:00 AM

This is the key question. I have asked everybody: Beatriz Marinello,
Tim Hanke, Mike Nolan, Bill Goichberg, Judy Misner, Joan Dubois
everybody else connected with the USCF at that time and none of them
say that they authorized Susan Polgar to take that laptop computer.
None of them even knew that Polgar had taken the computer until Frank
Niro mentioned it on his personal website in December 2006 more than
three years later.

So, when Polgar says "they agreed to give him back his laptop", who is
they? Everybody involved says that that did not agree and never would
have agreed to let Polgar take that laptop. Also, Beatriz Marinello,
who was then the new USCF President, stated that when she and Tim
Hanke arrived in the USCF's offices on August 20, 2003 the first thing
they did it go to that laptop to examine what it contained only to
find that the laptop was missing.

Of course they did not realize that Susan Polgar had stolen it just a
few minutes earlier.

Old October 22nd 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Guy Macon wrote:
Please stop posting material to rec.games.chess.computer
that has nothing to do with computer chess.

It's part of an experiment in USENET dynamics that I'm conducting.
Since it is likely to lead to publishable results, it's perfectly OK.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170