Old April 12th 04, 11:24 PM
dani

Default how to open chessbase powerbook 2004 under Windows XP

I'm unable to open my openingbook "chessbase powerbook 2004". Although
it worked once and I didn't change the files in any way - there is
always an access violation.
My problem is the same like here - but I can't fix it:
http://www.chessexchange.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=448

Thx for help