Old April 13th 04, 05:09 PM
Drew Hamilton

Default Chessmaster 9000: How to install on Tablet PC

I'd like to buy CM9000 to run on my Tablet PC (Compaq TC1000).
This tablet does not come with a CD-ROM drive and all of my
software has been installed over the network.

I've heard that this is not possible with CM9k, since the install
requires the CD to be physically present in the computer, and
since it periodically checks for the CD during game play.

Is this really the case? Has anyone managed to install it on a
Tablet PC without having to buy an external CD-ROM drive?

--
- awh
http://www.awh.org/