Old April 13th 04, 06:53 PM
Mike Leahy

Default training video

If you have broadband (or a lot a patience) please give this web video a
try.

http://www.bookuppro.com/tutorials/trainingdemo.exe

ChessBase and Chess Assistant users often ask me how Bookup's training
approach is different. This video explains that.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old April 15th 04, 06:05 PM
Padstack

Well done !

Mike, a few more of those will go far in revealing some of the
'hidden' features of Bookup.

Old April 15th 04, 11:21 PM
Mike Leahy

Thanks!

I am working on more videos. As soon as I get the taxes done...

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old April 26th 04, 03:09 AM
Mike Leahy

"Padstack" wrote in message
Well done !

Mike, a few more of those will go far in revealing some of the
'hidden' features of Bookup.

I've made five more videos. They're at...

http://www.bookup.com/tutorial_videos.htm

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"