Old October 23rd 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Question related to Zobrist keys

Old October 23rd 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Harald Korneliussen wrote:
(I sign because some lowlife is currently posting under my
credentials. All my posts should be signed with this key.)

That doesn't work. You could be the fake, trying to convince us that
you're real by signing posts with a key that the real Korneliussen has
never seen.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Flammable Boss (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ middle manager but it burns really
Old October 24th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer