Old April 14th 04, 11:24 PM
Casey

Default Fritz Power Book 2003

I'm trying to install Fritz Power Book 2003 on a laptop with windows
XP. Whenever I start Fritz 8 it doesn't see the CD either from the
"opening book" tab at the top of the notation window or when I try to
copy the CD to disk using Click "edit- Openings book - Copy tree to
disk".

Has anyone had similiar problems with the Powerbook CD?

Does anyone know a work around to get the thing to load?

Casey