Old October 25th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

Default CM 11

Graham Hill wrote:
CM 11 (Grandmaster edition for PC) will shortly be released, Nov 2nd
in my country. I have not read nor heard a single word about this
product. Does anyone have any knowledge about this program?

Try asking in an appropriate newsgroup. Follow-ups set.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Gigantic Carnivorous Gnome (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a smiling garden ornament but it
Old October 28th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

From a look at the "what's new" section on their site I can say that
they haven't added a _single_ new feature worthy of mention to the new
(CM 11) version. It's sad to see a one-time favorite get caught in a
rut and completely stop innovating.

Old November 2nd 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:24:30 -0600, Richard

From a look at the "what's new" section on their site I can say that

they haven't added a _single_ new feature worthy of mention to the new
(CM 11) version. It's sad to see a one-time favorite get caught in a
rut and completely stop innovating.

Actually, they're added mp capability. which is very nice since you
don't pay a premium for it like you do with other programs.

They added a 64 bit version too.

Tony