Old October 27th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Gregory Alexander keeps defending Paul Truong

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
Hi Mike,

Even if someone posted as you, making a non-confrontational post here
would not tip the owner off. How many times do we review our own
posts?

Also, if the hacker has access to the email account, he or she would
have all of the IP addresses. If the hacker went further and installed
a key-logger, he could take over the very computer of the owner and
post away without the real owners knowledge. There are other numerous
ways to go about this once you break into their account.

As you can see, it is easily done.

Gregory
Don Schultz went nuts when it happened just one time that somebody (or
possibly Don himself) posted a BLANK empty message to this group. Don
demanded that Mike Nolan investigate.

Do you really think that anybody would believe that a Fake Paul Truong
could have posted to this forum hundreds of times during the election
campaign and the real Paul Truong who was also posting here never
noticed it?

By the way, nobody here seems to know what Paul Truong is claiming. Is
he claiming anything, or is he just hiding out?

Old October 27th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Oct 27, 12:58 am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

Sam

I find it quite interesting that Texas Tech is defending Paul for "not
having time" to make over 2,000 posts.
The posts started in 2005, and Paul only started working for Texas
Tech this year. So, Texas Tech
isn't aware of the time frame involved. Paul has fed so much bull****,
that nobody at Texas Tech
has spent the time to investigate the charges, except possibly the
police. How does Texas Tech
know what Paul did with his time prior to his employment with Texas
Tech?

The sitaution is absurd!

Marcus Robertrs

Old October 27th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
Good question. However, I have a stake in this. I was
hacked by Brian, and very the same characters that vociferously said
it was quite OK to hack into my personal account-- are condemning and
charging me with venom right now.

My, how their views change. It is an interesting dichotomy. If by not
answering, I get more information from them, great. I want to see
where their views stand now. It is interesting how some act when
someone gets in the mobs way.

Gregory Alexander
Wait a second. You were having a problem with your account, and you
asked Brian, who was the administrator, to help solve your problem.

Therefore, Brian naturally logged into your account to find out what
the problem was.

And you call that hacking?? How was Brian supposed to solve your
problem without looking at it?

Old October 27th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnibb
The point of my message is that some of those in
positions of access, have shown by their political stances on issues
and people to not be independent and objective. In order to foster
trust by membership in the outcome of investigations, they either need
to be by independent parties or both sides of issues need equal
access, don't you think.
The problem I see with that is there are very few on your side and
nobody I can think of who is completely independent.

On your side there is Nibbelin, Gregory Alexander, Frustrated Chess
Mom, Vaughn, Sawmiller, Polgar, Truong and Channing. Nobody else that
I can think of. Even Bauer seems to have deserted your side.

On my side there is the rest of the world.

Who do you think is in the middle?