Old April 16th 04, 08:44 PM
Cariboou

Default I forgot....

Yes,

I forgot when I win the last chess game with my Chessmaster 5000,
reading your post I think that Chessmaster 9000 can be umbeatable.. or
not but why in the Championship with computer is always other programs
to win?

bye Cariboou

ps. for me bad player... surely my 5000 it's again sufficient.. ahahahhh