Old October 29th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Archive availabe?

I posted a message back on 8 September and for involved reasons have not had
a chance to check it until now. Is there a way to go back to that point in
time as now the list doesn't go back beyond the end of September.

Thanks

Old October 29th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

David Neptune wrote:
I posted a message back on 8 September and for involved reasons have
not had a chance to check it until now. Is there a way to go back to
that point in time as now the list doesn't go back beyond the end of
September.

You can search via groups.google.com. There were no replies. :-(

Dave.

--
David Richerby Sadistic Hilarious Clock (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a clock but it's a bundle of