Old October 30th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Blogs Discussing the Lawsuit

I have created my own blog where I am trying to create links to all
other blogs where the lawsuit is being discussed.

My blog is he

http://samsloan.blogspot.com/

I have listed 14 other blogs where the lawsuit is being discussed.

Anybody aware of any additional blogs that should be added to my list,
please post them in the comments section.

Thank you,