Old October 31st 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan

I did not put that particular allegation in the complaint, that a
certain board member knew about, approved of and perhaps even paid for
the obscene postings by the Fake Sam Sloan because I cannot prove
that.

I confined my complaint to things I can prove. I left out things that
I possibly cannot prove. Fortunately, there are more enough things in
the complaint that I can prove to give me a solid case.

You probably think that there are allegations in my complaint that I
cannot prove. You are wrong. I challenge you to find anything in my
complaint that I cannot prove.