Old April 22nd 04, 04:09 PM
Alexander Erlich

Default Adjustment for Fritz 5.32

Hello!

I like playing against Fritz, but I always lose ;-) My Fritz programm has
imho two scrollbars which are important for his strength: one is strength in
Elo and the other is mistake-tolerance. If I set. last one on e.g. 4 or 5 (I
usually play with 0.5), it is not fun to play because Fritz doesn't avoid
material loss.

Which is a good value for this mistake-tolerance so that I can play like
against a real opponent but have at least a little chance?

Thx in advance!

Regards
Alexander