Old April 23rd 04, 07:41 PM
Anders Lang

Default Pairing progs

I need help finding a good pairing program handling fide-swiss with or
without modifications. It must be fully windows compatible i.e. user
configurable with regards to printing fonts, different codepages etc. It
also must support different types of tie-breaking systems (Bucholtz,
progress, lot etc.).

If there is anyone out there who knows of a good program please let me know.

Yours

Anders Lang

(replace the x:s with a dot to email me)

Old April 23rd 04, 11:20 PM
George

http://www.jbfsoftware.com/sevilla/sevmenu.html
http://www.swissperfect.com/swissperfect.htm
http://utenti.lycos.it/forlano/vega/license.htm
http://home.swipnet.se/rullchef/chessp/
http://www.estima.com/chess/
Old April 25th 04, 12:35 AM
DejaScacchi

http://www.vegachess.com/en/index.htm

Old April 25th 04, 12:41 PM
Anders Lang

"George" skrev i meddelandet
m...
"Anders Lang" wrote in message

I need help finding a good pairing program handling fide-swiss with or
without modifications. It must be fully windows compatible i.e. user
configurable with regards to printing fonts, different codepages etc. It
also must support different types of tie-breaking systems (Bucholtz,
progress, lot etc.).

If there is anyone out there who knows of a good program please let me

know.

Yours

Anders Lang

(replace the x:s with a dot to email me)

http://www.jbfsoftware.com/sevilla/sevmenu.html
http://www.swissperfect.com/swissperfect.htm
http://utenti.lycos.it/forlano/vega/license.htm
http://home.swipnet.se/rullchef/chessp/
http://www.estima.com/chess/

Thanks for the suggestions. I had a quick look at them yesterday and
although some are good none of them are perfect. Sevilla and WinTD don't
comply with fide tie-breaking rules, Vega doesn't support printing with
anything but ASCII, ChessPairing is a nightmare to use with something like 8
clicks to register a score. The best of the lot seems to be SwissPerefect
but even that isn't perfect in that it can't handle adjourned or postponed
games nor are the printouts fully configurable.

Do you know of any other programs that may fit the bill?

Old April 25th 04, 08:41 PM
bruno de baenst

This is a very good one:
http://users.skynet.be/fa320654/PT307.zip

After you install you'll have to change language from french to english in
options menu.

"Anders Lang" schreef in bericht