Old April 25th 04, 08:03 PM
Nonyz

Default Fritz 8 [April 16 2004] anti-CD released

Get it he http://nonyz2.tripod.com

Cheers!
Old April 26th 04, 05:41 PM
Thomas

(Nonyz) wrote in message . com...
Get it he
http://nonyz2.tripod.com

Cheers!

Gracias!
Old April 27th 04, 11:56 AM
Dinky

Nonyz

I was looking for your anti CD before applying the patch!

Thanks, as usual!

Dinky
Old May 8th 04, 09:07 AM
Gilles Garrigues

Default Fritz 8 [April 16 2004] anti-CD released (How to access ??)

I have been unable to download the patch for the past week.
Any suggestion / comment ?

Thanks

om...

Old May 10th 04, 03:21 PM
Nonyz

"Gilles Garrigues" wrote in message ...
I have been unable to download the patch for the past week.
Any suggestion / comment ?

Thanks

The site/download seems to be working fine. Try refreshing the page if
it doesn't load fully, as seems to be the case sometimes.

Insert your _original_ CD once and put it away for good. Fritz won't

ask
you for the CD again.
--
CeeBee

When the newsgroup idiot Ceebee claims "for good," he of course means
"till the next time Windows goes Jurrasic and you have to reinstall it
along with all the other software." Admittedly the newer versions of
Windows are more stable but it still does happen, as all of you will
know (or find out!