Old April 27th 04, 01:27 PM
Deschapelles

Default Publishing with chessbase8

As you can see at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmrw/Chess/Kasparian/base.htm
chessbase8 can produce nice presentations of games.

But I would like to have figurines instead of RCFT (in french) or other
letters in other languages.
So it would be multi-language.

Does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks

Old April 28th 04, 04:19 PM
Peter Sch?fer

"Deschapelles" wrote in message ...
As you can see at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmrw/Chess/Kasparian/base.htm
chessbase8 can produce nice presentations of games.

But I would like to have figurines instead of RCFT (in french) or other
letters in other languages.
So it would be multi-language.

Does anyone have a solution ?

jose (jose-chess.sourceforge.net) can do it:

http://jose-chess.sourceforge.net/man/demo/demo2.html
Old April 29th 04, 08:50 PM
Deschapelles

"Peter Sch?fer" wrote

jose (jose-chess.sourceforge.net) can do it:

http://jose-chess.sourceforge.net/man/demo/demo2.html

After a night working with font tools and embedding I succeded as you can
see at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmrw/Chess/Kasparian/base.htm for example

JMR

message de om...

Old April 30th 04, 09:29 PM