Old November 12th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Have you tried before the latest edition of the Voice Changer Software

Introduce: The series of this software have been well received by many
people. It indicates the software is affordable for most users. So now
i would like to invite you to try the latest edition.

Usually, many people use this productivity tool for professional
activities, such as making voiceovers or for voice dubbing in audio
and video production. Voice Changer Software creates different
voiceovers for movies, audio clips, and presentations. It can record
your changed voice in real time or change a voice from an audio file.
The software can also work well with VoIP software and voice chat
applications.

We have a chance to change any characteristic of ourselves; we then
have the chance to make a new impression. Using this unique software,
we can change our voices into myriad voices of the opposite gender,
and even with respect to age. We believe many people find appealing
having their curiosity revealed when they recognize someone they have
known through their speaking voice that has changed their voice using
this software. The software has ample functions to support this fun
trend.

Get it to show your unique style at once at:
http://files1000.com/Shareware/commu...d_84658.h tml