Old November 15th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
cai cai is offline

Default Wonderful news!

Do you come up against the situation that there is a part of the
games
you dot want to play by yourself or you just dot have much time and
so
on.
Don't worry , come here www.icoolgames.com ,and you will get
professional services ,
we will help you to level up fastly and the most important is keeping
your account security.

iCoolGames , set up on 12th Sep. 2005, is a group of professional
powerleveling team, dedicated to providing quality online gaming
services for the community so that our fellow players will be able to
enjoy your play time to the fullest. iCoolGames help to balance the
playing field by providing powerleveling services that you desire.
Instead, with our help, enjoy your game!

Now we make this promotion to thanks for all of your surporting and
celebrating our re-designed website

Please feel free to contact us 24/7 live chat.
Customer Service:

The same time, I am sorry to trouble everyone here.