Old April 30th 04, 12:31 PM
@.

Default Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell chess database

"Usenet being what it is, if you participate in newsgroups
at all over a period if time you have the possibility of
attracting your own personal lunatic, who considers any
disagreement a personal affront, and considers it their
duty and obligation to "expose" the person they fixate on.
It's kind of pathetic, but they can't quite seem to figure
out why no one else sees their actions as heroic."
-Richard Ward

Old April 30th 04, 05:30 PM
Noah Roberts

@ . wrote:
"Usenet being what it is, if you participate in newsgroups
at all over a period if time you have the possibility of
attracting your own personal lunatic, who considers any
disagreement a personal affront, and considers it their
duty and obligation to "expose" the person they fixate on.
It's kind of pathetic, but they can't quite seem to figure
out why no one else sees their actions as heroic."
-Richard Ward

Why reply to that assmunch? I am not that far from plonking you too.

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush