Old May 2nd 04, 06:10 PM
CLYDE NAKAMURA

Default Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups

For those of you who are interested in playing unknown openings and gambits,
I do recommend that you join the Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups.
There are articles posted and game files that you can download. Group
members include myself, Eric Schiller, Kari Heinola, Rick Kennedy, Lev
Zilbermints, Larry Tapper and others. Current topics include the
Orthoschnapp-Kan Gambit (1.e4 c6 2.c4 d5 3.cxd5 cxd5 4.Qb3) & Diemer-Duhm
Gambit vs Caro-Kan Defense (1.e4 c6 2.d4 d5 3.c4). I have posted other
unknown gambits and openings such as the Keoni-Hiva Gambit , Hekili-Loa
Gambit, the Fugu-Leong Gambit, the Regina-Nu Gambit, Franco-Hiva Gambit and
etc in previous messages.

Also there is a ton of files of games in the files section. There are a lot
of computer vs humans or computer vs computer games in those files. I just
recently posted 3000+ Grob Attack (1.g4) games & 800+ Winawer Counter Gambit
(1.d4 d5 2.c4 c6 3.Nc3 e5) games to the files section of that newsgroups. To
join the Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups you would have to go the the
site listed below:

Another way of entering this newsgroups is by going to www.gambitchess.com
and go to UCO and enter the newsgroups. You would still have to register
before you can access this newsgroups.

Best Regards
Clyde Nakamura

Old May 3rd 04, 01:22 PM