Old May 3rd 04, 07:48 PM
hadoque

Default Publishing PGN

Hi
Right now I have a couple of annotated games on my website;
http://chess.hadoque.com , which I publish with a interface called
mychess viewer. The problem is that this interface is pretty buggy,
and it's not possible to view all games. Does anyone know an
alternative? I need it to support variations and annotations. I like
the way you can publish in Chessbase 8, but i won't buy it just for
that feature...
Old May 4th 04, 08:36 AM
Peter Sch?fer

hadoque wrote in message t.com...
Hi
Right now I have a couple of annotated games on my website;
http://chess.hadoque.com , which I publish with a interface called
mychess viewer. The problem is that this interface is pretty buggy,
and it's not possible to view all games. Does anyone know an
alternative? I need it to support variations and annotations. I like
the way you can publish in Chessbase 8, but i won't buy it just for
that feature...

jose-chess.sourceforge.net
can create HTML and PDF output

scid.sourceforge.net