Old May 5th 04, 09:24 AM
Lars Balzer

Default collecting computer chess games

Hi!

Have a lok at
http://www.chessgameslinks.lars-balzer.info
There you will find links to millions of free downloadable games
including computer chess.
Do you plan to put your final database online?

ciao
Lars

Christian Suchi schrieb:

Hello

i am looking for chess games to build up a very large chess data base.

Please send me your computer games (pgn format) to .

Project summary:

- this is project to evaluate super-large databases.

- to have some fun I fill up this database with chessdata

- I collect all chess games i can find. Convert these games into fen-format
to find all duplicates.

- Until now I found ~ 3.7 million different games on the Internet (with +
200 million fen)

Please don't send popular games. I think I have most of them.

Tia

Chris

--
Lars Balzer
Webmaster of ChessGamesLinks
Old May 6th 04, 08:57 AM
Christian Suchi

Hello

I hope the final size will be +5 million games.

I don't know if I can handle the size and traffic problem.

Perhaps I will distribute the database for a small copy fee or donation on
dvd .

Chris

+