Old May 6th 04, 02:10 AM
Tommy

Default xboard +zippy

Hello,

I have just implemented the xboard protocol and trying my chess program in
FICS using zippy.
I could not find out how to check when the opponent is out of time and
automatically call the flag.

Thanks,

Tommy

Old May 6th 04, 07:02 AM
Odd Gunnar Malin

"Tommy" skrev i melding
Hello,

I have just implemented the xboard protocol and trying my chess program in
FICS using zippy.
I could not find out how to check when the opponent is out of time and
automatically call the flag.

Thanks,

Tommy

You get 'otim', but I think this also is a feature of the interface. Check
options for 'autoflag'.

Odd Gunnar

Old May 6th 04, 09:25 AM
Tommy

"Odd Gunnar Malin" wrote

You get 'otim', but I think this also is a feature of the interface. Check
options for 'autoflag'.

fics% set autoflag on
Auto-flagging enabled.

that is perfect, thanks.