Old May 6th 04, 11:07 PM
Tommy

Default automatic logging of games on winboard

Hello,

Is it possible to have winboard automatically save all the games in a file
in png format?

Thanks,

Tommy

Old May 6th 04, 11:57 PM
Tommy

"Tommy" wrote

solved thanks!

Old May 7th 04, 08:10 AM
hadoque

On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:57:12 +0000 (UTC), "Tommy"
wrote:

"Tommy" wrote

solved thanks!

How?
Old May 7th 04, 08:19 AM
Odd Gunnar Malin

"hadoque" skrev i melding
.com...
On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:57:12 +0000 (UTC), "Tommy"
wrote:

"Tommy" wrote

solved thanks!

How?

I don't know how he did it but one way is:
Options/Save game
on the menu and
click on 'Save game automatically'
click on 'To file'
and write a filename where you want to put the games.

Odd Gunnar

Old May 7th 04, 10:15 AM
Tommy

"Odd Gunnar Malin" wrote

solved thanks!

How?

I don't know how he did it but one way is:
Options/Save game
on the menu and
click on 'Save game automatically'
click on 'To file'
and write a filename where you want to put the games.

yeah, that is how i solved it!

Tommy