Old May 7th 04, 06:13 PM
Mike Leahy

Default Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell his chess database program

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
om...

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
This isn't me like alot of you people may think, but it's probably

another
guy that was ripped off by Leahy and is really ****ed off. You don't

see
people posting anything nasty about any other chess software company

do
you?
Many honest people have come forth and described how Leahy has lied,
mis-represented, and literally stolen money.

Sorry, but no honest people have done so.

You're a lying piece of **** Leahy. Everyone who has described your fraud
has been totally honest.

Jason Repa

Sorry again, but no one has described fraud. Quite a few anonymous posts
have gone way beyond that, and your posts alleged that "a friend"
experienced it, but no real human being has described fraud... mostly
because it never happened.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old May 7th 04, 07:26 PM
newsnewsnews

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
.com...

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message
om...

[...]

You're a known liar Leahy, and several honest people have come forward to
describe your fraudulent criminal activity. You will eventually slip up, get
arrested, and go to jail....where you surly belong.

Jason Repa

Old May 7th 04, 07:57 PM
Noah Roberts

Mike Leahy wrote:
"newsnewsnews" wrote in message

[snip troll BS]

Sorry again, but no one has described fraud. Quite a few anonymous posts
have gone way beyond that, and your posts alleged that "a friend"
experienced it, but no real human being has described fraud... mostly
because it never happened.

If you must reply to this troll, is it too much to ask that you snip his
crap? I've killfiled him for a reason. I have also killfiled others
that included his troll remarks in their messages.

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old May 7th 04, 11:37 PM
Nonyz

Noah Roberts wrote in message ...
Mike Leahy wrote:
"newsnewsnews" wrote in message

[snip troll BS]

Sorry again, but no one has described fraud. Quite a few anonymous posts
have gone way beyond that, and your posts alleged that "a friend"
experienced it, but no real human being has described fraud... mostly
because it never happened.

If you must reply to this troll, is it too much to ask that you snip his
crap? I've killfiled him for a reason. I have also killfiled others
that included his troll remarks in their messages.

Hey Noah,
You're really coming across as the clown in this whole episode. For
someone who's really really allergic to this whole issue, you sure as
hell spend a lot of time participating in it. Watsamatter? Got one of
those cheap Taiwanese keyboards where they forgot to put a delete key?