ChessBanter

ChessBanter (https://www.chessbanter.com/)
-   rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) (https://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-computer-computer-chess/)
-   -   Fritz/Shredder Game Printouts (https://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-computer-computer-chess/3215-fritz-shredder-game-printouts.html)

drummerman May 9th 04 05:06 AM

Fritz/Shredder Game Printouts

This may be "old hat" to most of you, but I just discovered it.
Instead of printing out game analysis in the default jumbled form, you
can print out the analysis in paragraph form with two or three moves
plus analysis per paragraph. This makes it much easier to follow. Go
to Print; Page Setup; Print Game and check the Paragraph box. I find
the format much easier to use.

Deschapelles May 10th 04 10:33 PM

Fritz/Shredder Game Printouts

Thanks. This tip is useful.

I have another problem :

I print studies so I want to print the initial position.

But When I right-clic on the notation to choose "Insert Diagram", a move is
done.

So the Diagram is after the first move.

I make a cut and paste then but it is boring?

Is is a bug or is ther any better solution

Thanks

m...