Old November 28th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default FREE Online Games Beta Testers Wanted

I'm looking for volunteers each week to test the uVme games platform and was
hoping that some of you might be interested in playing some great online
games for free.

The site access will be free of charge and there will be no joining fees
etc!
The company in fact deposits "play" credits into your e-wallet to do this.
Also, most importantly there is no obligation whatsoever and all I need is
your participation and feedback to help test the games platform.

So for those of you who would like to have a lot and I mean a LOT of fun and
at the same time help us to develop the site and test its strength, please
message me we can arrange for your uVme ID. Once you receive your ID I will
send your details to Admin to issue you with passwords etc to login to the
games platform website.