Old May 13th 04, 10:57 AM
hadoque

Default ICC spyware

Is blitzin 2 the only ICC interface that checks if you have fritz on
in the backgriund?
It's a quite annoying feature, since I often have fritz doing time
consuming analysis on my games, games that are already played. Since
this has nothing to do with cheating, I wouldn't want to get a (C) by
acident.

/Hadoque
Old May 13th 04, 12:53 PM
Amos Soma

Simply having Fritz running in the background will not flag you as a
cheater. What will flag you is often switching to Fritz while you're playing
a game. You will get flagged and then have to explain what you were doing
and why.

.com...