Old May 13th 04, 03:44 PM
yves

Default New dedicated Mac chess site

Dear all,

Sorry about spamming this newsgroup. But it is chess related and it
answers some questsions that are asked from time to time in this newsgroup.

I intend to complete it with some information about compiling and
running Xboard applications and with other information that could be
useful for most users.

http://www.internetcontact.be/~macchess/index.html

Hope it helps some people,

Yves