Old May 16th 04, 03:20 AM
Tom-Alex Soorhull

Default ATARI 2600 Chess beats them all

Sorry, but all the modern chess programs don't stand a chance against
ATARI Video Chess, it's the strongest chess program on this planet.
Old May 17th 04, 05:34 AM
Mogath3

Sorry, but all the modern chess programs don't stand a chance against
ATARI Video Chess, it's the strongest chess program on this planet.

Hahahahah!! I remember playing that for hours when I was a kid. Hahahah!!!
Thats really cool!!

Regards,
Jeff

Old May 17th 04, 01:05 PM
newsnewsnews

"Mogath3" wrote in message
Sorry, but all the modern chess programs don't stand a chance against
ATARI Video Chess, it's the strongest chess program on this planet.

Hahahahah!! I remember playing that for hours when I was a kid. Hahahah!!!
Thats really cool!!

Regards,
Jeff

What about the Starpath Supercharger?

Old May 19th 04, 12:15 AM
RPM1

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, but all the modern chess programs don't stand a chance against
ATARI Video Chess, it's the strongest chess program on this planet.

And exactly which planet would that be??

Old May 19th 04, 12:13 PM
newsnewsnews

"RPM1" wrote in message

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, but all the modern chess programs don't stand a chance against
ATARI Video Chess, it's the strongest chess program on this planet.

And exactly which planet would that be??

Any planet in which the inhabitants are evolved enough to understand a
concept called "sarcasm"