Old December 11th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc, misc.legal, alt.chess

Default Who Does Proskauer Rose Represent?

What I suppose may be happening is that Proscauer Rose may have
decided that he can no longer represent them, because their acts are
not covered by the insurance policy. Illegal acts, such as those I am
alleging in the complaint, may not be covered by the insurance policy.

However, he cannot withdraw as counsel without permission of the
court, so he may have asked them to find substitute counsel and have
given them time to do so.

It could be that the noose is tightening around their necks, as they
are clearly guilty of the conduct I am alleging in the complaint.

If I were their adviser, I would advise them to resign, as it will not
get any better for them. It can only get worse.