Old May 21st 04, 08:43 PM
Falsehat

Default Fritz8 - How do I load my over-the-board games?

I would like to load my over-the-board
games for Fritz to blunder check etc.

How do I do this?

Thanks

Jim

Old May 24th 04, 02:57 PM
henri Arsenault

In article ,
"Falsehat" wrote:

I would like to load my over-the-board
games for Fritz to blunder check etc.

How do I do this?

Assuming the games are already in pgn format, just go to Fritz and
choose "paste game" form the game window. Don't forget to save it intgo
whichever database you want.

If all you have is a written score, then go to Fritz and play over the
game with Fritz then save it.

In both cases, you can use infinite analysis for real-time analysis
(there is a button on the screen for it) or other options for analysis
while you are away.

Henri