Old May 22nd 04, 11:29 AM
Ton van Bladel

Default How to convert nic to pgn?

Can anyone tell me how to convert nic files to pgn or chessbase files?
Thanks in advance
Ton van Bladel

Old May 24th 04, 01:10 PM
Lars Balzer

Hi Ton!

Ton van Bladel schrieb:

Can anyone tell me how to convert nic files to pgn or chessbase files?
Thanks in advance
Ton van Bladel

there are free DOS-tools available called
nic2pgn.exe
nic2cb.exe
Just google these names to find several different places to download them.

ciao
Lars

--
Lars Balzer
Webmaster of ChessGamesLinks
Old May 31st 04, 08:29 PM
ChessliB

--
Can anyone tell me how to convert nic files to pgn or chessbase files?
Thanks in advance
Ton van Bladel

there are free DOS-tools available called
nic2pgn.exe
nic2cb.exe
Just google these names to find several different places to download them.

--
Try this: http://ftp.carnet.hr/pub/misc/chess/nic2pgn.zip

-af-