Old May 23rd 04, 10:13 PM
Your Name

Default Chess and Latex, help !

I'm looking for the chess package for LateX.
Could someone help me ?

Thanks a lot !

Old May 24th 04, 12:22 AM
Bob Newell

Easy, search at www.ctan.org and you'll find what you need.

Old May 25th 04, 12:50 PM
Steven Wayne

On Sun, 23 May 2004 23:13:40 +0200, Your Name
wrote:
I'm looking for the chess package for LateX.
Could someone help me ?

Thanks a lot !

I use tex-skak.

Steven
--
Are you confident that you appear to be professional in your
electronic communication? Consider this: