Old May 27th 04, 10:23 PM
Graeme

Default Pocketfritz 2.0 on IPAQ 5550

I recently purchased Pocketfritz 2.0 to run on an IPAQ 5550 Pocket PC.

It will not install.

Is anyone out there able to run Pocketfritz 2.0 on an IPAQ 5550?
Old May 27th 04, 11:21 PM
Graeme

CeeBee wrote in
. 67:

http://www.chessbase.com/download/in...Pocket+Fritz+2

Thanks a lot. That has solved my problem.
Old May 28th 04, 01:47 AM
Ckamaras

Hi,
You need to go to their web site and there is the information how to install
pocket fritz 2.0 on your ipaq.
You manually have to copy the files on your Ipaq and then run the program.
I hope this helps,
Charles

3.13...