Old January 8th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Interview with the Guinness world record holder Tathagat Avatar Tulsi

Tathagat Avatar Tulsi is a scientist and is most well known as a child
prodigy. He is a Guinness World Record holder. He has the special
distinction of being one of the world's youngest scientists. At the
age of 17, he wrote a research paper that brought him an invitation by
Bell Labs of United States. Recently his story was showcased by
National Geographic Channel in the program My Brilliant Brain (by
Susan Polgar).

In this interview with Tathagat Avatar Tulsi, he shares his secrets of
success. He talks about educational system, his future plans, his
interest in chess, chess and mathematics, genetics and many other
interesting topics. According to him Chess helps significantly in
improving concentration and in brain training. We hope our readers
would enjoy reading the interview with one of the most talented
youngster, Tathagat Avatar Tulsi.

Read the interview from www.LatestChess.com
Here is the direct link - http://latestchess.com/showInterview.php?id=8