Old January 10th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default I thought this was a chess group...what's with all the politicallyoriented stuff?

The signal to noise ratio here is awful.
Old January 10th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Chess Hack wrote:
The signal to noise ratio here is awful.

Well, you certainly just lowered it a notch with your post. Try raising the
SNR a bit by using your kill/score file.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

America is the country where you buy a lifetime
supply of aspirin for one dollar, and use it up in two weeks.