Old January 18th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Can you help?

Hi,

I am looking computer technicians, or somebody with basic computer skills,
who want to be their own boss and are willing to work full time or
part-time.

This is not about internet marketing, just a great opportunity.
For more information please visit my webpage:
http://www.richardsprovenidea.com

Thanks,

Rick