Old February 10th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Only a Genious can win at GetClub Chess.

Today I think the time has come to Celebrate the best games played by
GetClub Chess.

I saw last 10 games all of them won by GetClub Except one game where a
person was able to draw rest all were won by Beginner Level.

Now even Help Bot will find it difficult to win the Beginner Level.

Only those using Computer to analyze will be able to win.

I think there may be 4-5 players who can still beat the Beginner
Level, But they have to think longer just like they play in a serious
game. So Beginner will play in 5-10 seconds, And you have to think
40-60 seconds per move then only you may win.

And for Easy & Normal Level you will never be able to win unless you
use Computer help or are a real Genious.

Here is the updated ratings to each level I give

These are the min rating I can give, I have given -100 to each Level
so that no one blame me that rating is wrong.

Beginner: 5-10 seconds/move [2000 Rating]
Easy: 20-40 seconds/move [2100 Rating]
Normal: 1-2 min/move [2200 Rating]
Master: 5-10 min/move [2300 Rating]

So now the Master Level will play like a 2300+ rated Player. Is there
any 2300+ Rated player on this Group.

Bye
Sanny

Old February 10th 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Where are the players who said GetClub plays silly move??? Now see
Beginner won 9/10 Games with Human Opponent. and only 1/10 was able to
draw rest all were won by Beginner Level.

Peter & Sanjay11 games were played with the help of Computer I remove
those games from the list.

Is there anyone who can still find any mistake in the GetClub Game?
Just tell me if you still find any mistake in GetClubs game play.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old February 10th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
SBD SBD is offline

On Feb 10, 5:25 am, Sanny wrote:

So now the Master Level will play like a 2300+ rated Player. Is there
any 2300+ Rated player on this Group.

No 2300+ player would waste any time on GetClub crap.
Old February 10th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 10, 7:12*pm, SBD wrote:
On Feb 10, 5:25 am, Sanny wrote:

So now the Master Level will play like a 2300+ rated Player. Is there
any 2300+ Rated player on this Group.

No 2300+ player would waste any time on GetClub crap.

GetClub Chess is no more a crap can you win with Beginner Level.

Today I played a game with Beginner Level It gave me a Mate in just 12
Moves. Earlier I used to loose in 20 Moves. I am not a bad player
still I dont know why I played so badly today.

Bye
Sanny

Old February 10th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
SBD SBD is offline

On Feb 10, 12:22*pm, Sanny wrote:

GetClub Chess is no more a crap can you win with Beginner Level.

Today I played a game with Beginner Level It gave me a Mate in just 12
Moves. Earlier I used to loose in 20 Moves. I am not a bad player
still I dont know why I played so badly today.

The day I would lose to GetClub crap program I would probably give up
chess play completely.

Old February 10th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
SBD SBD is offline

On Feb 10, 12:22*pm, Sanny wrote:
I am not a bad player

Yes, you are.

Old February 10th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 10, 3:18*pm, SBD wrote:
On Feb 10, 12:22*pm, Sanny wrote:

*I am not a bad player

Yes, you are.

True. And only a chess ignoramus would think it takes a genius to
beat this mediocre-at-best program.
Old February 10th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"SBD" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 5:25 am, Sanny wrote:

So now the Master Level will play like a 2300+ rated Player. Is there
any 2300+ Rated player on this Group.

No 2300+ player would waste any time on GetClub crap.

maybe a genious would? one with 48 hours on his hoands? pi

ps: since sanny is essentially [though entertaining] spam, i cut out chess
politics from the distribution, since those people do not understand their
spam from their howdah

Old February 10th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote in message
On Feb 10, 3:18 pm, SBD wrote:
On Feb 10, 12:22 pm, Sanny wrote:

I am not a bad player

Yes, you are.

True. And only a chess ignoramus would think it takes a genius to
beat this mediocre-at-best program.

---

It takes a genious to raise a program?

Almost [every?] thing Sanny says is not true. If Sanny loses to a 12 move
mate, then he is what? 800? 600? His program seems to be 1200 based on
results against opponents, which considering his own rating is merely the
extent of the program's opening book.

But Sanny talks of all sorts of exhaulted things for it, which after 2 years
of 'even better now' pronouncemnts seem as dumb as the original, to actual
strong players. Doesn't matter Sanny if it is 1000 or 1500, that level is
simple **crushed** by anyone 2000+ rated.

Instead of hyping up your program, why don't you pay attention to why it
sucks? Human players need to do this! And you actually program the thing -
and you suck - so how come you don't follow any advice, while making such
idiotic claims for it?

After 2 years, you need to give up, since otherwise the only other thing you
can do is extenhd the program with a massive opening book, and never lose
before move 15 where the book ends - which is what smart not-programmers do
all the time, since most people don't know 10 moves of anything

That's computer chess for you.

Phil Innes

Old February 11th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default True Facts about GetClub Chess.

Here is the list of games played by various players yesterday by
Record Book.

I am not considering games by Peter as he uses Computer to play as he
told me once.

Of the below 8 Games

Beginner won 5/6 ( 5 out of 6) 80% Games won by Beginner
Easy won 1/2 (1 out of 2) 50% Games won by Beginner

The reasion Easy lost once was because Bonsai is very Strong Player.
and Stinky Garlnoot is also a very strong player. Rest all players
lost the games.

Game Replayed: (1) 2008-02-10 02:51:31
View Chess Game
bonsai(1213)-easy(689)
{(WW), Computer} Winner: bonsai

Game Replayed: (1) 2008-02-10 02:39:19
View Chess Game
gregory jordan(1000)-easy(689)
{(WW), Computer} Winner: easy

Game Replayed: (1) 2008-02-10 02:05:17
View Chess Game
Paul Buswell(840)-beginner(926)
{(WW), Computer} Winner: beginner

Game Replayed: (1) 2008-02-10 01:49:08
View Chess Game
jefk(980)-beginner(916)
{(WW), Computer} Winner: beginner

Game Replayed: (1) 2008-02-10 01:32:03
View Chess Game
Paul Buswell(850)-beginner(886)
{(WW), Computer} Winner: beginner

Game Replayed: (1) 2008-02-10 01:25:27
View Chess Game
sanjay11(1128)-beginner(896)
{(WW), Computer} Winner: beginner

Game Replayed: (2) 2008-02-10 11:18:25
View Chess Game
jefk(990)-beginner(886)
{(BB), Computer} Winner: beginner

Game Replayed: (2) 2008-02-10 08:49:19
View Chess Game
Stinky Garlnoot(1060)-beginner(896)
{(BB), Computer} Winner: Stinky Garlnoot

Of the above 8 Games