Old February 14th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default A "funny" phenomenon at GetClub

On Feb 14, 10:20*am, help bot wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:05 am, Sanny wrote:

Today 2 big bugs were removed So It will play much better game, I saw
the game you won with Master. Actually I can see a few wrong moves by
that bug. But now I think you will not get those weak moves atleast
with Higher Levels.

* Actually, I had several bugs of my own
which are now eliminated, so I too will
play "perfect"chess; all our games from
this point forward should be perfect draws,
the result of our perfect play, after exactly
256 moves apiece. *You no doubt already
know the line I am talking about, since it
is the only one where Black holds a draw.

* I may go back and start playing bad
moves again, just to make it interesting;
but those are merely bugs-- quite easily
eradicated with a can of Raid.

* -- buggy bot

So now both you and GetClub will play better moves, I will enjoy such
games.

Bye
Sanny