Old February 16th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default First Draft: Blue Book Encyclopedia of Chess

The Blue Book and Encyclopedia of Chess

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891927

The final draft of the new revised Blue Book and Encyclopedia of Chess
has been sent to the printers. It will be out in about ten days to two
weeks from today.

The new revised Blue Book will have 438 pages. The original Blue Book
had 393 pages, so I have added 45 new pages.

(Actually, I have added a few more pages than that, as the original
Blue Book had several blank pages and I have filled them up as much as
possible.)

The price will be $24.95. It will first become available at the
address above.