Old July 18th 08, 05:21 AM
Junior Member

Default My lit bitty chess program

Hello

Ive updated the file online same link, but now 30secs a move! WOWOW!

I would ask you to give my Text chess program a go and post results?

http://uk.geocities.com/avalomhilly/TextChes.zip

text interface! 50kb !+

hope you like my first simple effort?

Mark

Last edited by mainsworthy : July 20th 08 at 03:45 AM
Old July 24th 08, 06:07 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainsworthy View Post
Hello

Ive updated the file online same link, but now 30secs a move! WOWOW!

I would ask you to give my Text chess program a go and post results?

http://uk.geocities.com/avalomhilly/TextChes.zip

text interface! 50kb !+

hope you like my first simple effort?

Mark
Hello Now search is 5secs a move, and evaluator error fixed fully tested ok!
Old July 26th 08, 11:32 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainsworthy View Post
Hello Now search is 5secs a move, and evaluator error fixed fully tested ok!
another update same link, but now stronger and more acurate.