Old July 18th 08, 08:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sanny did GC surrender or are you busy ?

3 days now i figure i'll give you another day to see if you move and if
not then Ivan won.....

Old July 20th 08, 08:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jul 18, 12:03*pm, (SAT W-7) wrote:
3 days now i figure i'll give you another day *to see if you move and if
not *then *Ivan won.....

I posted the move and was waiting for your move instead.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...12835c8bad0a20

Please see I have made the move that day only and was waiting for your
move.

Beginner Played R-f1 (Re1-f1)

Beginner (10s/move) vs IVAN (80 s. move)
(White) (Black)

1. e4 c6
2. d4 d5
3. e5 Bf5
4. Nc3 e6
5. Nf3 Be7
6. Be3 Nh6
7. h3 Na6
8. Bxh6 gxh6
9. Bxa6
10. g4 Bg6
11. 0-0 Rb8
12. Rb1 h5
13. Re1 hxg4
14. hxg4 h5
15. g5 Bxg5
16. Rf1

Played Rook. A very bad move by GetClub.

Play whenever you are free.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 21st 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I got that move and i posted ivans move and it has been there waiting
for days ..I did not think you wanted to play anymore and i played the
game out as GC and lost ....

When i made this thread it was 3 days old ..

O well we can play again ....You should play the Normal level of GC....

We can start a new game of i can re program this game into ivan and
finish it ..It is up to you.

Old July 21st 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

My move posted on the fourteenth ....I just went and looked at it ...Our
thread was getting long but you have to keep going until you see it when
it gets pushed back ...I think it is the 300 range now ....I was just
there but i did not look at the number ..

I am thinking you came here looking for my move and just stayed on the
first 50 post ...

any way it does not matter ....

Old July 21st 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

We can start a new game of i can re program this game into ivan and
finish it ..It is up to you.

The game is Still on. Just let me know your 16th move after R-f1. Lets
Continue the Old game.

Old July 22nd 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Your move is missing

On Jul 21, 9:30*am, (SAT W-7) wrote:
I got that move and i posted ivans move * and it has been there waiting
for days ..I *did not think you wanted to play anymore and i played the
game out as GC and lost ....

I could not find your move at below link. Where did you post?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...12835c8bad0a20

I am still missing your move.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 23rd 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

scroll down until you get to post number 300 and it is there ..If it is
not there something mite be wrong on your side ..
It has been there since you posted your last move on the fourteenth..I
posted mine the same day...

The game i already played it out as GC and lost.
Id rather start a new game vs GC normal level..

Old July 23rd 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jul 23, 4:42*am, (SAT W-7) wrote:
scroll down until you get to post number 300 and it is there ..If it is
not there something mite be wrong on your side ..

There are only 32 Replies on below Link. Please see this link or give
me the URL/ LINK to that Page.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...12835c8bad0a20

At above link there are only 32 comments. Please give URL where you
posted?

Bye
Sanny

Old July 24th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

this discussion group has 463 post on it and we are at number 300 now
Scroll down and look ..There is more than one page on this discussion
board ..

i will go look at the thing you posted ..

Old July 24th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

That was interesting but confusing , why do you go there to move and not
here ?
It is so much easier here to post ..

want to start a new game ivan vs GC normal level ?